Children in Kindergarten and Primary
Lunchtime activities are meant only for children in 1st, 2nd and 3rd year primary.
After lunch, their class teacher will take them to the canteen exit, where an instructor will collect them. After the activity, the activity instructor brings back the children according to the class teacher’s instructions.
Afternoon (Before the Activity/Supervision)
- Children in kindergarten :
Our supervisor will collect the children in the kindergarten preau.
- Children in P1 and P2 :
Your child’s teacher will bring your child to the canteen, from where our team will bring him/her to his/her activity.
- Children in P3 to P5 :
They must make their way to the canteen (cultural activities, supervision), to the Sports Hall (sports activities) or on the bus (swimming, ice skating).
- Children registered to European Commission’s Afterschool Childcare centres (OIB Garderie)
In order to guarantee your child(ren)’s participation in our activities, we invite you to connect to Kiddyweb and authorise “APEEE Périscolaire” to collect your child(ren). If you need more information about this procedure, please get in touch with the European Commission’s Afterschool Childcare centres secretariat at the following address: email@example.com
- Children in kindergarten:
Our supervisor picks up the children in the kindergarten préau.
- Children in P1 and P2:
Your child’s teacher will bring your child to the canteen, where he/she will eat and then be brought by our team to his/her activity.
- Children in P3 to P5 :
They must make their way to the canteen.
- Children enrolled European Commission’s Afterschool Childcare centres (OIB Garderie)
Children enrolled in the European Commission’s Afterschool Childcare will be picked up by the OIB Garderie during lunch time and will be picked up by the APEEE supervisors after lunch to be accompanied to their activities.
Attention: registration for the supervision service is mandatory for Wednesday afternoon activities unless your child is registered to European Commission’s Afterschool Childcare (OIB Garderie) or comes back home between the end of the school day and the activity.
Afternoon (After the Activity)
- If parents come to collect their children after the activity
- Parents must give their child’s name to the supervisor with a tablet (ipad) at the main gate. Their child will be brought there few minutes later.
- Supervision is provided for a maximum of a quarter of an hour after the end of the activities. After this period has elapsed, your child(ren) will be automatically enrolled in the occasional supervision and an invoice will be sent (see occasional Supervision).
- We kindly request you to arrive on time to collect your child at the end of the activities or at the end of the period of supervision. The pick-up area is located at the school’s main gate.
- If children go home by themselves after the activity
- Parents must fill in the Permissions form in the Secured Zone (authorisation to leave the activities/school alone)
- If children go home with someone else that his/her parents
- Parents must fill in the names of the authorised persons in the Secured Zone
An authorisation is required if someone other than a parent (e.g. a brother, sister, grandparent, friend or baby-sitter) picks up your child (from kindergarten to S2) from an activity or the Supervision, or if you want your child to leave the school alone.
When you register your child for an activity in your Secured Zone, you will be asked to give the names of all persons who are allowed to collect your child/children. You can change the list of people authorised to collect your child/children by visiting your Secured Zone at any time.
Children in Secondary
Children must make their own way to the sports hall or the classroom for their activity, where the instructors will take responsibility for them.
Children in S1 and S2 must attend supervision during any transition time (the last hour of the afternoon when they do not have classes).
Children are only under APEEE responsibility when they under the supervision of an instructor.
Children who remain in the school between the end of classes and the time when they are supervised by the extracurricular activity supervisors and/or monitors are only covered by the parents’ insurance: insurance covering extracurricular activities and the school does not cover children who are not supervised.