We are happy to announce that our activities programme for 2023-2024 is available on our website: Activities programme – Woluwe & Evere (woluweparents.org)
Do not forget to register to the Supervision if the activity requires it. If you are not sure if it is needed visit our Supervision page for more information.
Registrations open on Thursday 29th June 2023 at 12h30
The Extracurricular Activities are organised by the Parents’ Association (APEEE).
Registrations for the year 2023-2024 will open on Thursday 29th June 2023 at 12:30.
To help you complete the registration, please pay attention to the following:
We highly suggest parents connect to their Secured Zone before the 29th June 2023. Indeed, as announced in March 2023, the APEEE introduced the new APEEE Secured Portal, has invited parents to log in a first time through the following Self-Register (APEEE Woluwe and Evere).
- Before registering to our activities, thank you to carefully read the cancellation and invoicing terms on our website.
- The activities programme for 2023-2024 is available on our website.
- Write down beforehand the codes of the activities that interest you, they will be useful to find the activities quickly once the registrations have started.
- Make sure you have your username and password that will allow you to connect to the Secured Zone. In case you are unable to login, use the Lost your Password? option available on the Secured Zone login page which will reset your password.
- Once you have logged into your Secured Zone, you can follow the guide that will help you register to activities.
- Do not forget to register to the Supervision if the activity requires it. If you are not sure if it is needed visit our Supervision page for more information.
- If the activity that interests you is full, do not hesitate to put your child on the waiting list for it. To do so, follow the same procedure as for a normal activity registration. You will find more information about waiting lists on the following page: waiting lists.
- In case of need we invite you to contact us only by email at email@example.com (Woluwe) OR firstname.lastname@example.org (Evere) making sure to mention the name of your child, the activity, including code for which you have experienced registration problems and a brief description of the issue that has occurred.
- Registration requests received before Thursday 29th June 2023 at 12h30 will not be taken into account.
Please note, the current forecast of prices for the APEEE Services 2023-2024 school year is similar to the situation in Belgium as it depends on external factors, as well as on internal factors, e.g., on the number of registrations to our services. We will only know the significance of internal factors in September 2023. Possible price increases will be announced during the month of October 2023. The prices given in the list are purely indicative and subject to change. We count on your understanding of why the APEEE needs to review the pricing to continue the supply of our services.
1st and 2nd Primary School Children Woluwe Site
P1 and P2 children enrolled at the Woluwe site who are affected by the temporary move to the Evere site are invited to enrol for extracurricular activities at the Woluwe site and will not be able to enrol for activities at the Evere site.
However, on Fridays Woluwe P1 and P2 children will be able to join specific activities in the Evere site between 12.30 and 15.00 (please choose activities with code WOLXXXX_23).
Best regards, Extracurricular Activities’ Team