We are pleased to confirm that the procedure for collecting primary pupils and S1 and S2 classes after extracurricular activities and supervision will change from Monday 4th December 2023. Please note that there are no changes to the procedure for Nursery children.
The person authorised to collect the children will be able to access the S1, S2 and S3 preau from 4.30 pm, with the exception of Wednesdays when access will be authorised from 2.30pm.
Meeting point: the preau of S1-S2-S3 (at the end of the playground, and right in front of you when you enter the school).
- Monday to Friday: from 4.30 pm
- Wednesday: from 2.30 pm
- Before these schedules (2.30 pm and 4.30 pm), the pickup point remains the main entrance gate.
Security agents have a list of all authorised people and reserve the right to verify the identity of people who come to pick up children.
All persons authorised to collect children must be registered in your Secured Zone. If you want a person to collect your children, you must register them in your Secured Zone.
- Log into your Secured Zone
- Click on « New Contact »
- Select « Household relation »
- Select the relation « nanny, family/relative, friend, other »
- Enter the required information
- Select « IS ALLOWED TO PICK UP CHILDREN »
Please note that if you do not tick the box « IS ALLOWED TO PICK UP CHILDREN » the person will not be allowed on the school premises.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Bien à vous,
APEEE Bxl II