As already announced by the School in the Director’s weekly newsletter, Eurêka Secondary & Eurêka Primary will merge after the All Saints holidays.
Hereinafter, a couple of information on Eurêka Secondary for October:
- Week from 10/10 to 14/10
- Extraordinary opening on 10/10, 11/10 & 13/10 from 12h to 13h40.
- Friday 14/10, business as usual, from 11h30 to 13h45.
- Weeks from 17/10 to 28/10
- No service to students, the team will sort out remaining items, clear the room, and move to the Primary building.
Please convey this information to your children, the more items we are able to return within October 14th the better!
We would like our moving to the new premises to be as smooth as possible ; the space available to us in the new location is much more limited, so we won’t be able to transfer all the items that we are currently storing, nor keep the found items for as long as we were keeping them in the past, i.e. 3 months.
Eurêka Secondary shall resume its activities after the Toussaint break, in the Primary building, with the following opening hours:
- Eurêka Secondary : Every Friday from 11h45 to 13h45
Details of new rules and service modalities after this big change will be shared with you in due time.
- Eurêka Primary : Every thursday from 10h to 12h50
Please always make sure that your kid’s items bear the family name (clearly readable, no initials), this makes it easier for us to return them to you.