You are pondering whether to register to the transport ? Don’t know how to ? Would like some help ? Keep reading 👀
Our Teams in Woluwe and in Evere are at your diposal to help out ! A quick phone call and email confirmation of your request and already by the next day your child can already take the bus ! 🚌
How can I register ?
- Your Secured Zone (by clicking on your child’s name and adding first a bus subscription & then bus rides 🚌)
- By email 💻(letting us know if you want bus rides for the morning, the afternoon at 15h20 and/or in the afternoon at 16h10, in a specific area, close to your home, etc).
- Call us at 02 761 93 75 ! 📞
Your children are in P1 and upper & you work for the European Institutions ?
- If you are entitled to the education allowance are exempted from direct payment ! You will need to fill in a scholar registration in SYSPER 2.
- If you are not entitled to the education allowance, you will receive the invoice each term.
If you are not employed by the European Institutions, you will receive the invoice each term.
The rides at 13h on Wednesdays & 15h30 on the other days of the week all have supervisors on board❗Your child will be taken care of from start to finish.