Charity projects 2015
- Greek project: Greek project
- Portuguese project: Projet 2015 WC’s salon polivalent 2(FR) + link to project: http://associacaoportimor.wix.com/associacaoportimor
- Dutch project: NASCI EN
- Italian project: Uganda project_ Italian section 2015_2016
- Zimbabwe project: We are fund raising for solar globe to help the grandparents and children to have lights when studying. Grandparents who are making crafts to have lights instead of fire.
- Senegal project: Demande de fonds Ngaparou 2015
- Brazil project: The Brazil project 2015
- Latvian project: PROJET_Hippotherapie_2015-2016
- Belgian project: Project stand Belgium 2013-2014 ecole Mwana Bwato finalisé Project Belgium coiffure 2015-Nelly
- Estionan project: Estonian project Ukraine 2015
- Austrian project: IRAHM2015
- Luxembourg project: Handicapped people are often excluded from society. This organisation’s mission is to give young people a job training and become more independent. The funds that we’ll raise are to help in a hand soap making project. Handicapped women will make soaps and will sell them to the public. This project will create jobs for them. Antorcha needs to buy material for making these soaps.For more information please look at:http://www.antorchanicaragua.tk/
- Swedish project: The Swedish project is the Tazengwa Primary School project started by two former teachers of Brussels 2 in 2001. We are helping to build and support a primary school in Tazania. Every year the money we send is used to either build or reinforce a new structure or provide school materials.
You want to help?
Organization: all volunteers have to agree with the regulations of the Christmas market.
How to become a volunteer?
If you would like to join the team of volunteers please contact us by sending an SMS to 0473768705.
THE APEEE declines all responsibility for the information contained in this message. Also, no responsibility will be assumed by the APEEE for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use made of information contained in this message.